Dear Ladies and Gentelmen,
On behalf of the magazine MODERN TECHNOLOGIES IN INDUSTRY, the organizer
of the event, I am delighted to invite you to co-create and participate
in the International Congress BIM Designing - Building Information Modeling,
which will take place on 9-10 October 2019 in Warsaw.
The event is conceived as a cyclical, industry congress organized once a year.
The meeting is intended for architects, designers, suppliers of materials
and construction technologies, engineers, contractors, construction managers
and investors working on every stage of the investment implemented
in BIM technology.
The mission and target of the congress is to exchange experiences, opinions
and views, disseminate the latest knowledge, legal provisions, opportunities,
benefits, savings and market offer of companies related to the design,
construction and operation of construction and building facilities and industrial
installations, as well as any projects implemented in BIM technology.
Our BIM project is open for participants, companies and institutions who want
to participate in the October meeting as a sponsor, patron or participant !
During the meeting, factors influencing the current situation, development, trends
and future of this type of designing in Poland and in EU countries will be presented.
Covered topics will include a wide coverage of advantages, savings and technical, organizational and economic benefits as well as increased security and reliability
resulting from modern methods and solutions for computer design and
implementation of facilities, machines, structures and industrial installations.
During the event, current and future norms, standards and legal regulations related to the design in BIM
technology and public tenders in Poland and in other European Union countries will also be discussed.
Participation in the form of a lecture during our congress has already announced, among others representatives
of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Bilfinger Tebodin, Construsoft, Dlubal Software, GE Industrial Solutions,
GDDKiA, PMJ, PORR, WSC Graphisoft Center, Tekla.
The topics discussed during the meeting will include, among others:
FIRST DAY - 9.10
- Ministry of Infrastructure
- Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Chamber of Architecture
MARKET AND DEVELOPMENT TRENDS Session
- Designing at BIM in Poland - current status and development prospects
- The possibilities and benefits of building information modeling - from the concept, through the design
and implementation of investments to building works and operation
- Increase in the quality and efficiency of work of architects, designers, engineers, mechanics, electricians,
pipe and ventilation installers, surveyors and constructors
EXPERIENCES AND SELECTED PROJECTS OVERVIEW Session
- Application of BIM in practice on selected domestic and foreign investments
- Management and control of investments: analysis of costs, quantity of materials and time of realisation
- What really gives us BIM designing?
INDUSTRIAL BUILDING Session
- Possibilities of application in the design of objects in residential and office construction
- Benefits of BIM designing in specialized industrial construction
- The usage of BIM technology in petrochemical, chemical and energy construction
BIM FOR DESIGN ENGINEER AND INSTALLERS Session
- BIM software for designing engineers
- Variety of offered solutions for designing engineers and installers
- Production halls, warehouses and steel and reinforced concrete structures designed in BIM technology
SOLUTIONS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE Session
- BIM in the design and implementation of infrastructure and municipal investments
- Possibilities of improvements and facilities on selected examples
- Road and bridge construction works in BIM
INTER-BRANCH AND INDUSTRY COOPERATION Session
- Introduction to BIM technology and effective inter-branch cooperation
- BIM standards in Poland, UE and in the world
- Preparation of project documentation and implementation of investments
SECOND DAY - 10.10
BIM FOR ARCHITECTS Session
- The specificity of architects' work and the solutions offered by the market
- BIM software and solutions for architects
- The use of BIM technology in the work of architectural engineer
BIM FOR PRODUCERS AND MANUFACTURERS Session
- BIM idea and production processes of building materials
- Effective project dialogue with architects and designers
- Possibilities of increasing the implementation of products
in construction documentation
IT AND MEASURING TECHNOLOGIES Session
- Modern measurement technologies - geodetic measurements, laser scanning
and GIS as sources of spatial data for 3D modeling of objects in BIM technology
- Evolution in geodetic surveys for construction, industry and infrastructure
- Measuring geodetic equipment and hardware in BIM applications
INVESTOR, DESIGN ENGINEER AND CONTRACTOR Session - Why the investor and contractor should use BIM technology? - Benefits for investors and contractors connected with BIM - Scheduling, costing, construction planning
LEGISLATION - POLAND, EU AND THE WHOLE WORLD Session - BIM in public tenders, standards and legislation - Poland and the European Union - Infrastructural and construction contracts and BIM - current and planned legal regulations in this coverage in Poland and Europe - EIR - BIM requirements in public and private tenders on selected examples
(programne during confirmation)
The subject area of the Congress will include products, services, IT solutions and technologies for recipients representing, among others, the following industries and coverage of application: - Architects, surveyors, engineers and designers - Engineers and design and engineering companies - Construction and building executive companies - Suppliers of building technology and materials - Investors, developers, property and buildings managers - Inspectors and managers of contracts and construction, construction supervision Representing industries and coverage: - Industrial architecture - Residential, industrial, municipal and infrastructural construction - Specialized municipal, engineering, infrastructure and environmental construction - Companies, factories and industrial plants - Petrochemistry, chemistry, heating and energy - Natural gas, crude oil, refinery industry, gas and liquid fuels - Architectural and design industry - Installation, production, machinery, food and processing industries - Services for the design, implementation and operation of facilities, installations and structures
We invite you to participate as standard attendee and to use one of the sponsorship packages of our Congress !
Please contact me if you want to participate in our BIM meeting.
mobile +48 577 717 017